Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Weekend Shopping

Last weekend, I winterized my closet, so you know what that means. Shopping! I don't have enough to get me through this fall/ winter season. #firstworldproblems

Here were some of my (deep) thoughts as I shopped today:

1. W(ho)TF does NY & Co. think they are? A lot of their stuff looks really cheap, but every top is $50, which I think is expensive, when you can get a really nice quality top (or dress) for that at TJMaxx!

2. I know they are fashionable, but I cannot wear skinny jeans. At all. Too Much Booty in the Pants at Old Navy when attempting to try on their "rockstar skinny cords" P. S. I hate Old Navy & this was the first time I've been in one in like 4 years. It's be another 4 years before I go back.


3. Sales are awesome. Every store has one very weekend (Loft).
4. Eating huge brunch with the hubs before trying on clothes is not awesome.

I die- this is just the bread basket. I heart beignets!

5. Do these come in adult sizes? Do want!


I got a couple of cute pieces today, so hopefully, I'll be pulling it together more at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...