Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Zumba Scandal!

I am fortunate that I belong to a cheap gym that's right across the street from where I work. Although it's cheap, I still want the classes to be good (they don't have anything cool like Barre or Soul Cycle, but whatever).
I used to LOVE Zumba on Wednesdays.
Until the scandal.
The instructor that I loved quit (she got another job) and then began the auditions for a new instructor. Every week it was someone new with a new routine, so they had to stop & show steps, etc.
The head class instructor (who happens to be a gay male) would watch and evaluate these auditions for a new Zumba instructor.
There were some OK instructors that came through & then last person to try out was a gay male, who used to take the class.
Guess what?! He got the position & he wasn't the best. I am accusing him of sleeping his way to the top. There is definitely some monkey biz going on.

Last week, he threw the towel halfway in the class because "he was on vacation and didn't work out for a week and was tired".

Maybe I am inventing some drama because I wished my life had more scandal and intrigue to it. Speaking of, who's going to catch My Life is a Lifetime Movie premiering tonight?!


E sent me this, talk about a real Zumba scandal:
http://gawker.com/zumba-scandal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...