Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, October 26, 2012

Kimmy Doppelgangers

I read on article on yahoo about a Pippa look-alike that was making big bucks as a Pippa poser at parties/ and events in the UK. (Sorry, I couldn't find it again to link to)
This got me thinking, I get a LOT of "you look like...." , I need to cash in on this. I couldn't find the article and I have no idea how to get a look-alike agent, so maybe I'll just parlay it into a rockin' Halloween costume.

Doppelganger #1: Liv Tyler
My cool costumer idea: her character in Lord of the Rings
Sidebar: I also think this is where I can make $ as a Lord of the Rings impersonator head fairy. Surely there are some rich nerds obsessed with Lord of the Rings ;)


Doppelganger #2: The T-Mobile girl
Someone at my office thinks I look just like her. The costume would be easy, just a pink dress, but I don't think anyone would get it.



Doppelganger #3: Anne Hathaway
I don't think I look like her, but I could be a nerdy princess a' la Princess Diaries for Halloween.
Money to be made on this look a like- zilch.


I actually already have a costume already, but it's a secret. Let's just say say today involved cutting, super gluing, and styling a red wig ;) More to come on THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...