Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, October 5, 2012

What I'm Loving Friday- Fall Edition

Yea, I've never done an 'What I'm Loving" post, but I'm doing it now & I love a theme.

It's apple season! I really want to go apple pickin' and make eat lots of apple butter. (E is getting more and more excited about the weekend I am planning).
Honeycrisps are my favs. Oh yea, I have an awesome red stapler a la Office Space.


Candy Corn. I know I totally called myself out on my white trash tastes, but I can't help it, especially those little pumpkins!

Oh and they're on sale- booya!

Beautiful fall weather to go for a nice run in. Ethan gets me these sports t-shirts that I work out in & then dudes ask me about my "team" and I have to admit I know nothing about sports.

Today's conversation: 
Guard at our building: you gonna watch the game?
Kim says What?
Guard: Yea, I just got the game on a podcast here.
Kim: Whaaaaa?
Guard: Points to my t-shirt (Cardinals).
Kim: Oh yea, my husband gets these for me, I'm not really into sports.
Guard: Did you even know they were playing tonight?
Kim: um, have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...