Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Eye Makeup

I found an interesting article about different types of eye makeup.


I THOUGHT I had many different eye makeup looks (that are work appropriate) & thought this would be a great blog post. However, the pics are not only horrifying, but look almost all the same! Either way, enjoy my scary eye pics as a pre-Halloween treat :)

My Retro/ Sexy Look
Black liquid liner on uppers only with purple eyeshadow:

After the gym, oops, is a little smear-y.

My Brown Smoke Look
Brown kohl on uppers & lowers with brown shadow:

Uhhhh, doesn't look smoky at all, perhaps need to re-name.

My Au Natural (AKA Weekend Bum) Look
Mascara only:

 My lashes look the longest here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...