Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Saturday, October 13, 2012

5 Years

Today is mine and E's 5th wedding anniversary.
I left a cheesebomb message on Facebook this morning and already gave his presents to him yesterday (because I can't keep a surprise).

This is one of my favorite photos from our wedding day:

People sometimes ask me what advice I have for them (as newlyweds or engaged, etc.). (Which isn't a lot since 5 years isn't that much, they need to ask my parents with 36 years!)
Here's my one tidbit, especially for women- ask/ tell your spouse what you want. Sometimes I get upset about something little & think he knows, but later I would find out that he really had no idea! Or sometimes I want him to sit next to me and me lovey dovey because I had a bad day, so now, I ask.

Today was a beautiful, sunny fall day, just like our wedding day. We did normal Saturday stuff and are going for a fun dinner tonight at Ceiba followed by dessert in Georgetown at Serendipity 3.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...