Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Any Good Movies?

OMG- is there anything available on Redbox? Please help me!
I watched Bucky Larson the other night because I was so desperate. I mean look at these ratings:


So, I hacked into E's Netflix account to put some good stuff in the queue (not foreign horror movies). (Sidebar, we're married, it's not hacking, more like what's your is mine :))
Once again our Netflix account is confused! Recommendations based on your interest in Romantic Comedies and Gory Horror Movies....

Anyway, I am very excited about Lifetime's Steel Magnolias http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/steel-magnolias (it's this Sunday gays & girls!)
While discussing Steel Magnolias (new and old), 9 to 5, Fried Green Tomatoes, and other classics, I got one old school recommendation that I hadn't seen- Big Business! 'm very excited- I added this along with the original Steel Magnolias to our Netflix!  Who's exited for a 3 day weekend watching these great movies? (not Ethan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...