Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mom, My Tummy Hurts!

Last night was our Anniversary dinner. Very nice, but I was more concerned with my personal favorite- dessert, so E took me to a 2nd location for dessert, Serendipity. This is a big debate between us- to eat dessert at the restaurant where we have dinner or to go to a different place- I like to go somewhere else to extend the evening.
Anyhoo, Serendipity started in NYC and now they have a location in Georgetown, which is a NIGHTMARE to get to on a Saturday night & it was filled with teenagers. 
I had a carrot cake sundae. Which was huge (3 scoops of ice cream, wish a piece of carrot cake, whipped cream, and cherry on top). And no, I did not share.
E says he can see the lust in my eyes in this pic. Just reading their dessert menu brought a smile to my face.

I think I always try to eat so healthy, that when I splurge, I really go all out! This morning my tummy was still hurting.
E is making a delicious, healthy butternut squash soup for dinner tonight, but I'll be dreaming of this for many nights to come:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...