Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Costume Disaster

As Frankenstorm approaches, I spent my weekend preparing for a Halloween party of course.
Water, flashlights, pshhaw.
My costume was going to be Joan from Mad Men.
I have the figure, and some of my work clothes would have worked. I just needed the red wig. Easier said than done!
I couldn't find a "Joan" wig, but I did find a long, red wig. I mean how hard can it be to style a wig right?

Red wig before:


Hair Cut:


UGH- HORROR!

Anyways, a last minute decision was made and I copied E and went as a lumberjack with him.


I made the eyeballs and those turned out to be a success! More to come on that treat.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...