Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, October 1, 2012

A Good Home Mani

We had a fundraiser event to attend this weekend. Normally, I would get a mani/pedi for such an occasion, BUT I have turned over a new leaf. I DIY'ed, and let me tell you, I can't tell much of a difference (except in my wallet- booyah!)
First, you do need to invest in the proper tools of the trade:

Cuticle pusher backer & softener, cuticle trimmer, file, nail buffer, good base coat (I love OPI nail envy), a good nail polish (I prefer OPI or Essie, which CVS now sells), and then a good top coat.

Money saving P.S. Our CVS sells OPI & Essie now, sign up online & you'll get 20% coupons all the time.

If you've ever had a mani, just follow what they do & allow enough time to dry.
Final product:
Essie "still spinning"
Sorry for the man hands pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...