Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, October 22, 2012

This Means (Netflix) War!!!

E and I share a Netflix account. Technically, he started it, but we "share" now. Until today.

You might recall a post I did where I was sooooo excited to watch some 80's chick flix. Well, they have not yet arrived, but several terrible looking horror movies have arrived.

I was talking to a co-worker about the movies he watched this weekend. He and his wife in fact watched the first season of Mad Men. Anyway, he didn't like it as much as Dexter, Sopranos, etc. I have been waiting forever for the latest season of Dexter.
Turns out, we are not 1, but 2 seasons behind. Horrors!
Plus, I have been talking about seeing the Wire since last year.

I made some adjustments to our Netflix account that suited me better:
We'll see, I might need my own account ;)  Does any other married couple do this? We have 2 TVs...


Because there's nothing I like to do more than sit on the couch and watch movies on the weekend!

This was awesome (for a while), when we were snowed in & I had all day and night to watch movies and eat brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...