Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pumpkin Obsessed?

9am- Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks

10am- Trader Joe's to stock up on:

I went in for the tea, after trying my co-worker's, I had to have it for myself. Then I found the pumpkin Greek yogurt. Both are amazing & I would highly recommend them if you're a pumpkin freak and live by a Trader Joe's.

11am- Ann Taylor Loft for orange (pumpkin colored?) pants.

Not sure yet if I'm keeping these, they might be too tight and bright! :O

My favorite pumpkin recipe is Paula Deen's pumpkin gooey butter cakes. If those pants above were snug (but will stretch out) when I tried them on, this cake would put it over the edge! This is a perfect dessert to bring for a fall-time party. (That's my stand-by though, so don't bring it to a party I'm going too!)

So, as much as I love pumpkin, I lamented to E, I've never actually eaten a real pumpkin. Adding that to my bucket list. Oh, today we also added, go to Germany for Oktoberfest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...