Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day 2012!

I hope everyone (over 18) voted today!
I did and the line was awesomely short. Our school switched to paper ballots, so there were like 40 seats to fill your ballot in instead of the usual 10 machines.
E and I got there a little after 7:00 and left a little after 7:30a! Pretty good compared to 2008 when we waited over 2 hours.
The best part of voting- the sticker. I am proud to say that my school has the BEST stickers with the most flair. I have gotten many compliments on it.

I know I look drunk. I'm not, I promise.

On my way in, I was feeling exuberant that I wasn't going to be late to work, and then I saw them. Band kids. Selling donuts as a fundraiser. I couldn't resist. Since band nerds are my brethren, I felt it was my duty to support them. I'm sure I scared them with my talk of playing clarinet back in the day.


Oh, and they were delicious. I'm sure my co-workers appreciated them (on top of all the Halloween candy that's floating around).
Oh well, Happy Election Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...