Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Deck the Halls

Ho Ho Ho!
The Brown's like to decorate right after Thanksgiving (well, I do ;))
Our pre-lit tree was out in two places. I changed the fuse (which i had to call my dad to find out how to get those little buggers out of the socket- a flat-head screwdriver, not a toothpick) and it was still out, so I fabulously added another string of lights over the "out" section.
We have a lot of ornaments- far too many for our little tree. The phrase "20 lbs of crap in a 5 lb bag" comes to mind (and to E's mouth); however, I like looking at the final product all December!

 
A close up of my favorite ornament(s):
 

I also love these guys:

When I was visiting Tennessee over Veteran's Day, I noticed some of my parent's neighbors had already decorated! I like to decorate "early" but the day after Thanksgiving is as early as I go. When do you decorate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...