Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

They See me Cleanin', They Hatin', Tryin' to Catch my House Dirty!

That's right folks, this past weekend was a Kim Cleaning Jihad (that's what my husband calls it).
With holiday guests coming to stay with us very soon, I decided to thoroughly clean the apt.
Here are a few of my favorite (cleaning) things & tips:

1. Clorox Wipes & Swiffer wet wipes are both the bomb.com

2. Scrubbing Bubbles - a bathroom classic

3. For the kitchen stainless steel appliances- olive oil on a paper towel

4. For the cat hair on the couch- rubber kitchen gloves with ridges on the tips (works for all pet hair & on any upholstered/ carpeted surface)

We try to put blankets down everywhere to catch the fur & then just have to wash those. I'm rethinking putting plastic on our couch.  

This weekend, we also bathed the kitties. My lil' bro is very allergic to cats. What most people are allergic to is their dander, soooo, I hypothesize that bathing them helps reduce their dander, thus, minimizing allergy symptoms :)
It seemed to help last time my brother came to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...