Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hometown Weekend

This past looong weekend (for me), I went to Knoxville, TN, my hometown.

The Sunsphere from the '81 World's Fair is our famous landmark

I took the Megabus, which was $15 ROUND TRIP! Which is way less than gas or flying. You might be thinking, but Kim, the bus, a public bus for 9 hours, really?! I promise, it's very clean and is mostly students going to VA Tech (since it's stops in Blacksburg before Knoxville).

I would highly recommend bringing entertainment for your ride on the Megabus since they have outlets to charge your laptops, tablets, etc. I watched movies the entire way there and back, which included:
The final season of Curb your Enthusiasm (*****) (these are my stars for my rating system)
Madea's Witness Protection (***)
The Campaign (****)
Think Like a Man (***)
Moonrise Kingdom (**)
Rock of Ages (**)

Some highlights included a birthday party for my dad. I of course took zero pictures on my trip.
Looking at old family photos (to finish out my family photo wall project).

This is moi circa 5th grade. No wonder my father thought I would be an engineer like him. Don't worry, this is not going on the photo wall.  

Had a father/ daughter day which included viewing Skyfall (*****), visiting McKay's the biggest used bookstore I've ever seen, and visiting the new Publix (I really wanted to go- hahaha).

Me & my Pops last year. I had to crop my pesky brother out.

Shopping with my mom.

New shoes!

Oh and of course eating, eating, and more eating!
What do you like to do when you go home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...