Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Old Dog, New Tricks

That's it. I'm old.
Something about 31 feels old.
Here's how I know:

Today in the bathroom, under the harsh fluorescents, I spotted a grey. Maybe more, it was too shocking to look closely.

Yesterday, I didn't wear face makeup because I thought it was getting into my crow's feet. Today, I'm wearing it because, by God, I looked like a tired mess yesterday.

I can't lose weight as easy or eat like I used too. A week of binging on sweet and home-cooked meals, ehh, I could watch what I ate and work out really hard and loose it pretty quickly. Not so much anymore. This morning I told E, I don't think the bottom button on my coat with close because of my butt!

I wear flats at work more than heels. Actually, all the time I wear flats. Because they are comfortable.

My skin is doing weird stuff. I get hives on my hands when they get too dry or pollen hits them. Oh and my back and shoulders look like an Appaloosa horse.


Nice to know Channing Tatum has the same issue. Sun damage is NOT sexy though.

Instead of being negative, I'm going to age gracefully ;) Just Kidding! I'm taking recommendations for a good colorist in the DC area and some good eye creams. 



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...