Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, November 16, 2012

I Heart Bake Sales

Not really, I have a sweet tooth that's out of control & does not need to be encouraged. This week, there were multiple bake sales at work. One was to raise money to donate to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy relief. Since E and I lived in NYC and still have friends up there, we wanted to help.
Since I was travelling from TN the night before the bake sale, my sweet hubs baked some delish coconut, chocolate bars for me to take in.
I sampled a tiny bit as quality control & boy where they good.
Day of, I said I would resist the temptation and just make a contribution.

This is what happened:
Oh yea, the saran-wrapped bar is the chocolate coconut bar I brought in, then bought for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...