Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Finding Money

What a great feeling it is to find money lying on the floor.
Ethan recently found $3 in the parking lot and we started discussing all the times we have found money. Last Thanksgiving was one of the best stories:

Thanksgiving 2011, E and I drove to Pittsburgh where my little brother lives. (We just have been switching between his place and my place every year for Thanksgiving).
Anyway, he needed to run out for some last minute items (as we all do on Thanksgiving), actually I think it's because I was a brat an NEEDED Diet Coke. My brother drove me to the local store, and we are walking into the Giant Eagle together when at the same time we spot a $20 bill lying in the parking lot.

Instinct took over and I shoved my brother to the side and dove for the money. He was like "geesh Kim, you can have it".
I was mortified as soon as I stood up. My brother had purchased a ton of food for a Thanksgiving feast for us, and here I was knocking him out of the way to get a $20. Plus, we are no longer kids fighting with each other.



Ethan did find a $100 bill once which was a cooler story since it doesn't involve violence and it was more money.
Here's to a Thanksgiving with no family fights!

1 comment:

  1. I found 100 once at 3am in NYC and 70 outside of ruby Tuesday in Memphis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...