Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Stayin' Warm

This morning was freezing. I saw one girl with bare legs but I was dying in nylons and my winter coat. I actually wished I had worn gloves. I'm sorta a wuss though. E said he would choose my dad or brothers over me to be a partner in the Amazing Race.

As I stood on a windy Metro platform, I pondered all the fun ways I could warm myself up.

1. Quit shaving my legs and get a nice warm, soft fur. I suppose I should have started this last month or so.

2. Along with the above, I need to give up nylons in favor of pants.
These are pretty cute though right?

3. Drink a glass (or 2) or red wine of liquor (otherwise know as "warm me up juice") before I leave for work. Morning are cold yo.

4. Start eating chocolate and carbs for some winter weight to keep me warmer. Bears do it. 

5. Carry my warm, fuzzy cats around in a Baby Bjorn.
Right, I can't pick up my f*ing cats without them howling like I am torturing them. Let me tell you, the vet is fun.

Also, why in God's name does my iPhone weather App show it sunny & 73 degrees?


Good thing I'm headed to Tennessee this weekend and the forecast high for the weekend is 70 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...