Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Family picture project

We got some old family pictures a few years ago when E's mom's mom passed away. We didn't have any pictures of E's grandparents in the apartment, and I wanted to do something special with them for E, so I got them professionally framed.


Money saving tidbit, I asked the framing place to use remnants and this came to around $100.

When we recently went to visit E's parents, I decided we should get pictures of E's dad's parents and do a similar frame. Looking through your spouse's old family photos is a blast! It inspired me to take the family photo project to the limit. The second framing has yet to be done, and I'll have to rearrange the bookshelves to make it look just right.

Here's part deux though (I didn't have any before pics of my wall). Pics of E and I's wedding are to the right and then the old fam photos are to the left.




Close-up of the family photos- E as a boy and then his parent's wedding. I have to go home to get some of me as a girl & my parents wedding.
My "vision" is to one day have a wall of photos. I really like the look of all difference kinds of frames though...

Now I just need more space to put more pictures up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...