Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Metro Chic

Just finished
Reading currently
I hate my commute. The cost is subsidised and we can't afford another car right now, so I do it (with a lot of complaining). 

I actually don't mind riding the Metro. I usually have a seat and can get my read on.         
 
It's getting to the Metro stop with all my crap that sucks. I walk 3/4 of a mile to a bus stop and then wait like Forrest Gump. Anyhoo, when inclement weather presents itself, one must be prepared.


Cute purple rain boots- check
Matching colorful chevron umbrella- check
Horribly nerdy book bag with lunch and gym clothes- check








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...