Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, August 16, 2012

New food discoveries

I am a pretty lucky gal- my husband cooks dinner for me! (He likes it, what can I say besides hallelujah!)

He recently invented my new favorite nutritious side dish- quinoa with yellow and orange bell peppers, olive oil, parsley, and some other "secret" spices.


My other new fav dinner is spaghetti squash. I never knew how to cook it but the hubs did!
We found this awesome sauce:
than added tons of oregano, salt & pepper, and a tablespoon of parm cheese. Voila, you have a healthy meal that's just as good as what you'd get in a Italian restaurant (maybe not, but it's so cheap and healthy, I like it better!) 

Happy cooking & eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...