Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Things I love

This morning the kitties were making me laugh. They love love to play in the reusable bags. Last week, the fat one got stuck in one of the handles.
Getting ready for the attack.
Pouncing
And it's caught.
My sweet husband got me roses "just because".
And also, my indoor "garden".
Samples at Whole Foods. Yes, we are "friends" with Whole Foods on Facebook and plan outings especially on sample days.
{Kim to E: Want to get lunch? It's Whole Food's staff's favorites samplers today? E: Of course. This is the day after a trip to the grocery store & our fridge is filled}
Frozen yogurt on a hot day. Today, was also the Brown's great Northern Virginia frozen yogurt taste off. More to come on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...