Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hair Hair Hair

I forced my hubby to snap this pic of me this morning thinking I could write about my color-blocking experiment (which I am pleased with), but all I can see in this picture is my nappy hair!
Ignore the flip flops and book bag. I have fabulous blue heels I changed into at work. This is "commuter chic"

Sidebar: Love these blue shoes & look how perfectly they match the skirt!

Ugh, extreme & terrible quality closeup of my rat-chewed ends

OK, back to business, I am obsessed with my hair. It has always been fine, and as I age, it's looking finer and drier- boo! Back in the day, I colored (OK, bleached) it, washed & blow dried it daily as well as flat ironed it every other day or so!

Wow, I was a lot tanner then. Ahhh, to have summers off and be able to sit at the pool all day instead of at a desk.

Now (thank god I don't have greys), I don't color it at all and I wash 2x/ week with this overpriced nonsense:


I just use the shampoo and conditioner, I wish I could afford the $60 revitalizer! I do love this product & think maybe taking a couple inches off the bottom might help.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...