Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, August 20, 2012

Cleavage at Work

Toe cleavage that is ;)
What is acceptable toe cleavage in the workplace?
In college, the experts at the career center said only closed toed shoes and pantyhose for interviews (not sure if that still goes).
In my office, I see some managers wear peep toes and then some only wear closed toed shoes.

I usually wear peep toes like this (only the first and second toe of cleavage):
This is my fav polish - OPI Cajun Shrimp

I just got some new shoes (what else is new) and there is much more toe cleavage:

OPI Dim Sum Plum -a close 2nd fav nail polish
See- three toes showing!!!
What about heel height with toe cleavage? These new shoes are much higher (4" heel).
I don't have cankles, this is just a bad angle.

Anyhoo, I asked E if new shoes were too slutty for work with the height and toe cleavage and he (rolled his eyes) said they were fine, so I'm going with it.

In the vein of toes, my pet peeve is funky toes. There's a girl that rides the bus with me with the most horrible toes, ever. They're never painted, she has let them grow out like talons, and they are all sorts of misshapen and crooked, and then she always wears open/ open toed Clarks and she's my age.  *shudder*
One day, I'll be brave and sneak a pic of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...