Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fri. Date Night

I am obsessed with Groupon, Living Social, Bloomspot, and the like. OBSESSED.
Last night was Brown Friday date night and we used a Groupon I had purchased for an Indian restaurant we had never been to.
Indian is my favorite cuisine. I never had Indian food until I moved to NYC, so it's understandable people might intimidated to go out for Indian food if they've never had it.
It's so delicious, I'm on a mission to get everyone to love it as much as I do.


Here's what you order:
Chicken Tikka Masala (aka Butter Chicken) it usually comes with rice (pictured above).
Order Naan bread if it doesn't come with the entree.
If you have a choice of a side dish, get the Palak Paneer (it's cottage cheese in a spinach sauce and it is incredible).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...