Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Project Purse makeover

I'm pretty proud of the inside of my purse- it's (mostly) organized, color-coordinated, and I try not to keep a bunch of receipts and coupons in it. But everything needs an update every once in a while. Thanks to a well-timed Groupon, it was time.

Purse innards before
Here's what I keep inside my purse:
  • Makeup bag (or Chapstick, Advil, brush, and eye drop bag),
  • Wallet (I've super-glued it once already and there's still weird pieces coming loose),
  • Key chain ID holder, 
  • Sunglasses case with sunglasses,
  • iPod & BB,
  • Business card holder I use for rewards punch cards,
  • Mini notebook with my coupons stuffed in
Phase 1:
Replace broken wallet and holey Vera Bradley items & overall streamline.

Sidebar: as much as I like their fun patterns, I will only have VB for the inside of my leather purse. It's just too much to have a Vera Bradley purse if you're under 50. Totes and duffels bags are fine and are exempt from my no Vera Bradley purse rule.

Purse innards after

I get rid of a bunch of old rewards cards and removed my extra business card holder. Efficiency is good.  Also, WTF- I couldn't find a sungglasses case in my new fun pattern ("floral nightingale").

Phase 2 (TBD):
Color-coordinated sunglasses case and small notebook that I can stick my coupons into and make notes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...