Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Musings on my fav TV shows

The hubs watches the History Channel, BBC, and documentaries.
I watch the Real Housewives, E!, and Lifetime movies. Here are my deep thoughts on some of the shows I'm watching now.

True Blood
Why is Alcide (the lead werewolf) hairless in his human form? (Let's throw the werewolf from Twilight in there too).
I get that man candy these days is supposed to be shaved:

   
Hairless werewolves- I felt perv-y googling images of Taylor Laughter at my age

Unlike the 70's:

but come on, you think a werewolf would be hairier as a human, right? Let Joe Manganiello grow it out & be true to his character. 

Honey Boo Boo Child
THANKS for helping the South overcome the stereotypes created by Deliverance!

I also need a redneck "Honey Boo Boo" nickname.
For example, my Flava Flav ghetto fab name would have been "Legz". My Jersey Shore white trash name would have been "Kimbo the Bimbo".
I've decided my Honey Boo Boo redneck name is (drum roll please): Tater Tots. Yes, that is in reference to my upper lady bits.

Today Show & Fashion Police
Both shows had Ryan Lotche on. Bless his poor Olympic gold medal winning heart, he needs a publicist or an interview coach or something. I'm sure there are professional women out there that would do this for him pro bono.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...