Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, August 24, 2012

NYC XOXO

I was so saddened to hear the news about the shooting at the Empire State Bldg. I lived in NYC right after college- it was one of the best times in my life and the city still holds a special place in my heart. I was thinking of all my peeps in NYC & wanted to share some old school photos from 2004.

Rockefeller Plaza

My lil' bro visiting and getting quintessential street meat

Our living room wall AC (can I tell you how excited I was when we got central air?!), lovely view, and our giant cat that could barely fit on the ledge

Times Square (from 2012 visit)

My first job after college in NYC on 6th! Also from 2012 visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...