Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Living with a child

Wed. 7:30pm
Kim: I'm tired and sick. I didn't sleep last night.
E: That's because you're sick.
Kim: I'm not getting any better. I hope it's not the beginnings of something else. I hope I don't have a flesh eating bacteria. I saw it on the Today show, I think it starts with flu-like symptoms. I have these itchy bumps on my leg too.
E: You have a head cold.
Kim: I'm getting on the Internet.
E: Not a good idea.
Kim: Oh god, it could be anything.
E getting up: I'm going to make dinner then.
Kim: I can't eat, only ice cream. Will you bring me some, I'm too tired to get up.
E starts the food processor: Can't hear you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...