Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, August 6, 2012

What to (NOT) Wear at Work

I work on Capitol Hill. There are many young ladies that look like this:
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. This was much worse in person! For real, the skirt was so short & tight and then with a blazer over it!

It took me a while to build up my work wardrobe after college, so I give a pass (sorta) to the Hill interns.
So some rules for my young lady friends, remember the rule in grad school- skirts knee length please. No cleavage or anything tight up top or below. Above all- if you have to ask "does this look OK for work?", then it probably isn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...