Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

Deep Thoughts

I often play with my hair and space out at work. (I am obsessed with my hair- duh) It might not look like it, but this helps me think, especially if I have to write a long email or memo.
Sometimes in meetings, I do the same thing, but I am really thinking about these kinds of topics:

  • Do my hard-boiled eggs at work make everyone think I am farting at my desk? Is it an egregious co-worker offense to eat these at work?
  • What are the Lucky Charms? Weren't they in the jingle- "hearts, stars, horseshoes". I can't remember anymore!

I looked them up and no wonder, they've changed it so often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...