Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Highs & Lows

High:
Lunch yesterday at the food trucks. In one glorious place, you can choose from Indian, Korean, tacos, BBQ, fancy sandwiches, grilled cheese, pies, and almost anything else you can imagine!
If you're a Type A, you can go online before you leave the office and see all the food trucks & where they're at. Sometimes technology amazes me :)
http://foodtruckfiesta.com/

Like swine to the trough, I flock with my colleuges!

Low:
Lunch today at the dentist.
If you grind your teeth at night (you'll know because you have flat incisors or "fangs"), wear your night guard even if it's stinky and un-cool!

Look ma, no pointers! Disclaimer: these are not my teeth :)

I didn't wear my night guard for many years and now my teeth are so sensitive I will seriously cry at the dentist if they touch the water pick to the area. On top of that, now, I get so nervous they'll forget or another area is going to hurt, I want to hold the stupid, dirty bear they give to kids.
Oh, and I have a prescription for sensitive toothpaste that's usually reserved for the 80+ crowd (thanks for pointing that out CVS).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...