Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Life

New life:


Garrett

Today, I along with some of my co-workers met up for lunch at the Museum of the American Indian with a former co-worker that just had twins! We had so much fun & I got to hold my little buddy Garrett.
  
    


Saving a life:

I also gave blood at our office's blood drive. This is something I feel strongly about (probably because my pops always gave at his office & then gave me the t-shirts). It doesn't take long, hardly hurts, but can mean so much to a person who needs it. You can find a place to donate on the Red Cross website: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...