Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, August 10, 2012

Fall Wardrobe

Sigh, my fall wardrobe needs updating, but I have champagne tastes on a beer budget. (Thank goodness my birthday is less than a month away!) Here are a few items that I'm thinking of as a must have:


if only my hips were this slim!




brown booties maybe flat or with fringe?


Heehee I already got this!

You may have read about a little thing called sequestration. Working on Capitol Hill with a budget and hearing about this all the time was making me depressed, so I decided to go shopping on my lunch break to find some of these items. (The problem when I make a list like above is I become obsessed with getting everything "crossed off" and go into "squirrel mode")
 Anyhoo, I spent $75, but got none of these items!

I did get these fabulous little beauties though:

I really need to get some better backgrounds at work to do my shoes justice!
Also, now the world nows how big my feet are and how bad my nails look!

Ugh- glad it's the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...