Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Road Warriors

Today we traveled to Hilton Head! Here's how road warrior Browns get ready for travel:
1. Prepare cats for our departure:
(also leave toilet lid up for all the water the cats can drink)

2. Clean out fridge- eat everything in one large "Garbage Pail Omelet"

3. Get dressed in cute, yet comfortable enough for emergency maneuvering, travelling outfit.
                  E: Are you really going to wear that hat?
                  K: You mean his fashionable fedora? Why yes, yes I was since I put it on my head.

4. Weigh suitcase and then cruelly force me to eliminate "unnecessary" toiletries and wear tennis shoes & pack my cuter (and lighter) flip flops.

5. Leave extra early and wait at the airport for 2 hours and pout about wearing tennis shoes instead of cute sandals:
 E calls this my "taming of the shrew" look or "get this girl some chocolate stat" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...