Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, December 17, 2012

Remembering

I have not yet written anything regarding the unthinkable shootings at Sandy Hook. I can't wrap my mind around it and cannot think of anything else to say that everyone hasn't already said. 
Tomorrow, I'll be participating in the blogger day of silence.

We will post the button and that's it. Please try to not post anything else that day if possible.
Also, think of making a donation to the Newtown Youth and Family Services:
 
ANY DONATIONS MADE TO NEWTOWN YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES WILL BE DONATED DIRECTLY TO THOSE EFFECTED BY THE SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SHOOTING."
Please visit THIS PAGE to make your donation.

I am so thankful for my own family and that this weekend I had both my brothers in town. Sometimes you don't know how lucky you truly are.
I will be posting about our sibling adventures later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...