Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas on Friday

I am ready for Christmas- shopping, wrapping, and packing done.
Christmas cards were sent out a while ago:

Next year I'm asking Santa for a dog so I can include him in the picture. Too bad E and the cats are against me. (The cats don't really like me and only sit with E, thus I need a dog to be my friend).

Anyhoo, we got out or work early today- whoo hoo! I used that precious time to sit on the couch and catch up on The Wire. I just started- it's good, heart-warming Christmas viewing. I'm also catching up on my taped Real Housewives of Miami (RHMIA). I can't get enough of Mama Elsa:


E and I also opened all our presents from my family today since we're leaving tomorrow. I got a lot of good loot.
I'm pretty impressed the hubs got me these Larimar earrings:


"Larimar awakens feminine power and soothes the emotions." Hmmmm...

Merry Christmas a little early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...