Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nov. Boy Behind My Blog Link Up

Once a month, I have been linking up give you some insight into what I am dealing with at home. J/K, hope you enjoy learning more about E.

Mal Smiles


1. Who is your favorite band/musician? Really, anything but Country music

This is lame, I probed him to give you all a better answer, but no, this is all he's got.


2. What was your first CD/tape? I'm pretty sure it was a Michael Jackson "Thriller" tape; yes, I'm old enough to remember when CDs weren't even available!


3. Who was your first concert? Aerosmith in 1993 or 1994


4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? Green Bean Casserole
This is true, my man goes crazy for some GBC as he calls it.

5. Finish the sentence: I am thankful for... being healthy, a loving wife, a great family and in-laws, and to being relatively comfortable in life.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...