Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday Ten Under $10

Well, this post was supposed to happen on Tuesday, but Thursday works just as well. Here are some cheap things that I love.




1. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Hair Mask- this is perfect with the colder weather coming up. It smells good and for $4 it really works on those split ends.
2. Revlon's lip butter. I have been an avid wearer of cotton candy, but Stephanie introduced me to Peach Parfait. Both are really neutral with a little sparkle. This lipstick is so moisturizing.
3. Essie's Leading Lady polish. When this is on my toes, I feel like Dorothy with fabulous red, sparkly heels. (I use with Essie's top coat and refuse to wash dishes to keep my mani in tact :))
4. Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask- tightens pores up, smells good, and is $4! 
5. Starbucks Creme Brulee Latte. The holidays delivered in a red cup (Groupon has $10 Starbucks cards for $5 today is the last day!).


And here are some products you should save your money on:

6. Biore strips. I read they changed their formula on their strips (of course on the ever reliable Interwebz), but still. They really haven't worked that well in a while.
7. Oil of Olay BB cream (and all BB creams). I finally discovered why my skin was getting bad- something in this clogs my pores (this might be a little over $10, but I had a coupon :)) I'm steering clear of all BB creams now.
8. Super soft "cuddly" socks. AKA, death traps that make you slide all over wooden floors and bust your butt falling. Stick with slippers (LL Bean's wicked good slippers are sooo worth the price. I wear them out to Starbucks and other quick jaunts outside).

9.Crystal deodorant. I would like to not leech aluminum into my body, but I also don't want to smell like a hippie. I am taking recommendations for a natural deodorant please.
10.  Caviar mani. So I got this on clearance at Marshall's otherwise it's closer to $25 instead of $10, but it came off as soon as I washed my hair in the shower. Then I think I scratched my cornea taking my contacts out. Pass.
 So cute before my event. To bad it didn't last one night. 

Do you have any good products under $10 I need to try or avoid? 


5 comments:

  1. Love the peach parfait, I seriously can't leave home without it. The caviar mani looks like such an adorable idea but I can't imagine it'd last very long. I'd definitely opt for a regular mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with the 3 min. miracle! Seriously the best stuff ever!

    Have you ever tried E.L.F products? They are under $10. Some are hit and miss but I love the makeup setting spray and the Studio Line powder brush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those mint masks!! I have been buying that crap for years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with all of these products although I haven't tried the mask yet! I'm sure I'll love it though since you have such good taste!
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...