Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday Five

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I ate too much, but I made it to the gym and have a good start to my runners streak.
With the holidays fast approaching, here are 5 fabulous things I'm obsessed with today. 


1. I cooked, ate, did dishes, and started pulling out my Christmas stuff!  I love Christmas and have been secretly stocking up on little treasures from HomeGoods (how I love thee).
Since this is our first year in our home, I want it to be perfect (always good to set these high expecttion). I've especially been obsessed with decorating my dining room table. I found a tartan runner and set my Christmas table (for no one but the cats to trot across).
Sidebar: top favorite patterns include tartan, houndstooth, and chevron (paisley is close up there).
 
 I never thought I would like such rustic decor. I wish I could find a picture of my room in college because I loved pink, sparkly & gemstoney junk, and fake plants with white Christmas lights.

2. Leftovers. They are the shizz. Homemade pecan pie leftovers. Heaven. I want to try to make some kind of pecan pie bites for my Christmas treats this year.

3. Black Friday deals (online). I decided against going out with the fevered masses even if going to WalMart TV section at 6am is advantageous training for the zombie Apocalypse.... Make sure to sign up for an ebates account first and get cash back for your online purchases!

4. Wine bottles dressed up like Santa. Yea, these crack me up every year. I'm going to give my boss one.


5. Vaseline. My skin gets so dry in the winter that I grease myself up like a little piggy. One of my favorite beauty secrets is to rub Vaseline on your hands and feet then wear soft cotton gloves and socks to bed. You'll wake up with baby soft skin, plus it helps mani/ pedis last longer. I also put Vaseline on my face too. You think it would clog pores but it doesn't.

Stay warm this weekend my frozen friends on the east coast. 



1 comment:

  1. I love your holiday decorations!! and I am with you on the leftovers, I think I like them better than when thanksgiving food is fresh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...