Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What's Up



Wow, it’s been a while. Here’s an obligatory catch up.
We took the party bus to TN and watched the Vols get creamed for their Homecoming. I forgot how young college kids look & how ridiculous Southern college girls dress for football games.
We ate the best BBQ, Sweet Ps, in Knoxville (check it out if you’re ever there).

 Ethan and his bromance. I seriously can’t with these two when they are together.
I love the Pride of the Southland marching band. They did a great tribute for Veteran’s Day (I told you I was behind). 
I looked like a pale beast in all the pics, so I'm not sharing, and I'm on a renewed diet. 

Poor E got sick, probably from the plebs on the bus, and has been laying low since. 
I have been on a frenzy cleaning for Thanksgiving since I’m hosting my family this year.When I say frenzied cleaning, do I mean I cleaned one room and a bathroom and spent the rest of the catching on Homeland, you betcha.

In other news, the Chocolate Chip Peppermint milkshake is back at Chick-fil-A (I love the gays, but I can't resist that inexpensive hate chicken). So much for losing weight.

1 comment:

  1. LOL at the college kids comment. but back then, we all thought we looked super cool, right? ahahah

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...