Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, October 14, 2013

An Anniversary Weekend

This past weekend was mine and the hubs 6th year wedding anniversary.

The "traditional" Anniversary gift for 6 is iron. The hubs got me an adorable handmade iron ring holder off Etsy (I'm actually pretty impressed he even knows what that Etsy is). For my gift to E, I was looking for something iron we could put in the garden when I came across some personalized stones. When the box arrived, E asked if I ordered the cats' tombstones. Now that it's in the garden, it does look like a tombstone!!!
For our anniversary dinner, I had a hankerin' for some Indian food (plus it was cold and pouring, so I didn't want to go anywhere too fancy). I tried to take an artsy photo of my meal (saag paneer); however, neglected the fact that it looks like a baby's full diaper.
Oh, I am also in LOVE with my new eyeshadow palette after I read rave reviews on Stephanie's blog!  It was perfect for work and then also the evening when we went out.



3 comments:

  1. I loooove that eye shadow palette. AND... that does look like the contents of a baby's diaper. Either that or rancid guacamole. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ya'lls presents to each other!

      Delete
  2. So glad you went for the palette, you're going to get so much use out of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...