Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dirty Little Secrets

Yesterday, I mentioned how much I loved Lifetime's portal of Jodi Arias in their made for TV classic, Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret.
Anyhow, that is the muse for today's post. Here are my "dirty little secrets" (the G version).

  • Obviously Lifetime movies. A woman at work said, "I always wondered who watched that crap."
  • My ambivalence (mild disdain?) to football. This was a huge deal growing up in the South.
  • I eat peanut butter right out of the jar. Usually in front of the TV. The hubs will not eat PB in our house at all. 
 
This is my playground
  • When I think I play with my hair and then if I see a split end, I have to chop it. I have done this at work shamefully.
  • I’ve pretty much forced my husband into a vegetarian diet. Turkey bacon with breakfast, seafood restaurants for special occasions!
  • I hate Chinese food.
  • I’m in my thirties. (Sometimes it slips out that I’m in “my twenties” still)
  • I “ride” the grocery carts through the parking lot like a child. But I’m careful.
  • I love my kitties and treat them like babies. I dress them up for the holidays. They love it.  
 
  • I freaking still love Oasis & Dave Matthews Band. 
Do you have any "dirty little secrets" you'd like to share?

3 comments:

  1. This is cracking me up, cat Santa!!
    I love lifetime movies. No shame. There was one starring Jo Jo, I watched it twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindred Virgos, we are. Grocery carts, Dave Matthews, and peanut butter. I have two jars in the house and one jar at my desk at all times. Have you tried Trader Joe's Cookie Butter? OMG. Soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the top three are spot on for me!!! Who doesn't like lifetime movies is what i want to know!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...