Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

The Worst Weekend There Was*

This past weekend was supposed to be the Best Weekend Ever. We were going to go back to my hometown of Knoxville, TN to see family and friends, and go to the UT vs. GA game. Instead, I worked ALL WEEKEND. Not like got stuff done around the house. Like actually reported into the office. Anyway, this weekend taught me something very important. I *might* be a complainer. I think I asked my co-worker every hour if he was done and if I could go home.



I don’t mean to be a whiny brat. My big mouth just always gets me in trouble.

Also, I wore jeans into work and caught a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror and now officially need to get some new jeans and bra due to my weight gain. Time to hit the mall and the gym and log into myfitnesspal.com!

The highlight of my lame weekend was Lifetime’s Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret movie. Talk about my dirty little secret-  my love for all these movies they’ve done on criminal media storms (Scott Peterson, Casey Anthony, Amanda Knox, Elizabeth Smart, etc.)

*This wasn't really the worst weekend ever- I love my co-workers and I'm grateful I have a job!
Hope your weekend was more eventful than mine! 

2 comments:

  1. working on the weekend BLOWS ass. sorry you had to go in!!!! at the end of october, i'll be working for 48hrs straight when we deploy our systems onto the network. that'll be fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. working on the weekends especially when unexpected sucks!!!!! on the bright side i love the new blog look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...