Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Some Fall Spring Cleaning

I really wanted to participate in Adriana and Company's "feel like I’m 21" link up, but I unfortunately have no photos from that day here.  Sadly, when I turned 21,  no one had cell phones, digital cameras, or even Facebook (sigh). All my pics are in a box at my parent’s house. And we all know a blog just isn’t a blog unless there are pics. Lots of pics.
I decided I need to get those pictures from my parent’s house along with my other boxes of college and high school memorabilia.  For the blogs sake. In order to do this, some other things need to happen (btw, I love to clean and organize, so this is a fun project for me)

Oh, color coded planning charts. Tina Fey, you so get me!


5 comments:

  1. I love that you made "boxes of crap" into a nice, typed up, fall colored image. <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only took a few pictures of my 21st birthday since in 2002 there was no FB or camera phones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some lofty goals. I believe you can do it. :)

    My plan for next week'd furlough days is to clean out our closets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i per the good lord there were no smart phones during my college days

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh I cant type i meant to say personally thank the good lord there were no smart phones during my college days

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...