Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pardon my Dust!

So this blog is a bigger mess than our Congress right now... Just Kidding! Nothing's a bigger mess than THAT right now.
Anyhoo- I decided that I would like to dabble in some graphic design on the bloggity blog, and ya' know what- this shizz be hard. Please ignore my wacky fonts and sizes while I search the Interwebz to try to figure this all out.
Besides trying to fix the blog now, here are some random thoughts...

  • Have you heard this, its apparently been around for a while, but "stressed" is "desserts" backwards.
  • Someone went apple picking this past weekend and we've had- apples, apple cake, apple butter, and apple pumpkin cake since. Oh and I put apple butter on a chocolate chip cookie. I am blaming the office for my lack of weight loss. 
  • Going berry picking or apple picking is high on my list of crap I want to do with the hubs. Too bad he won't go with me (unless we have kids, then he said he would- ha). 
  • Thus shutdown has now impacted my ability to go to the TN/ GA game and see my peeps this weekend. I'm not happy. 
  • My anniversary is coming up and the traditional gift is "iron". What.am.I.going.to.get??! Oh yea, hubs doesn't want anything decorative for the yard or any tools. He wants an Amazon gift card. WTF?
  • Murphy Law: I  put flannel sheets on the bed & bought new rising boots and it got warmer again. 






3 comments:

  1. Yay to new sheets and boo to this heat!

    I will help you out. :) Just email me back. We'll make it awesome again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing is a bigger mess than congress!! all those apple goodies sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...