Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, October 11, 2013

Attack of the Hubs

This weekend is mine & the hubs 6th year wedding anniversary.
This post was going to be dedicated to how much I still love the Big E & how much we’ve been through  together. How we’ve moved 5x together since then,  he went back to law school, we adopted 2 cats, bought our first home together, yada yada yada.
Instead I give you, what happens after 6 yrs of marriage. You can’t leave your laptop open and logged into your Pinterest account without this happening.
He said he also debated updating my Facebook status as well … something to do with farting. I’m glad he showed some restraint.


Happy Anniversary my Boo. I will get you back. 

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

    I just died laughing.

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    Good job, hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha - Too funny.

    Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...