Header and Nav Bar




Back to the Home Page
All About Moi
Our Story
Our Furry Family
Disclaimer: Not Really
Image Map

Friday, October 4, 2013

Quality vs. Quantity

I am currently reading The Dinner by Herman Koch & there are several passages about fine food. I think the character says something like people that say they don't want to spend money on going out to eat for food going out have no idea about food.
Well, let me tell you, I am one of those people! I hate fine dining and never want to spend all that money on one meal when I could go to Chick-fil-A for like 30 meals for the same price. This led me to the conclusion, I might be a quantity over quality person, but I don't think I should be that way.

Food:
Should I be a fabulous French woman and choose a delectable dark chocolate petit four or scarf down a Wendy's frosty?
Clothing:
Should I go for multiple pairs of  DSW and TJ Maxx pairs of shoes, or get one great pair of Louboutin nude pumps I could wear every day?

Let's just look in a drawer at my office shall we:

Um, case settled? I am what I am says Popeye.
What about you- do you choose quality over quantity?


Well one thing you can never get too much quantity of is some back that azz up music & linking up with Whitney!!!



2 comments:

  1. I definitely was quantity there for awhile but I've been simplifying everything in my life, especially my wardrobe! So now I'm trying to focus on quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes choose quantity over quality. I don't mind eating out somewhere nice every now and then, BUT I still feel a little guilty about it. Like you say, we can go to Chik-Fil-A every day of the week rather than eating out one night on the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments kind readers- prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...